Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 034: Jeepney Scene 2


Inside the jeep bound to SM North, there's this young couple who sat next to each other arguing about something I couldn't quite grasp. I was preoccupied with earphones plugged to my ear, listening to Angela Aki's songs and I didn't have any interest in them. Ah well, just a little, I suppose.

I did catch some of the guy's words, "E palagi ka namang tama eh. Ang hirap makipag-away sa iyo." Or something like that. It's not really "makipag-away" but some weaker word which escaped my memory.

That's why I don't like to enter into an amorous relationship. Aside from the fact that I don't have money to go on dates, there's this question of emotional stability. And I sure don't want to waste time with trivialties.

(But I must confess that I was stupid enough to ever wish to have a boyfriend years back.)

Jul 1, '09 7:24 AM
for everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment