Wednesday, November 28, 2012

From Multiply 064: Frustrated


I can't think straight now. I still have one more paper to finish but my brain's all dead and frozen and I don't want to do anything but SLEEP.

Checked out my class standing in Envi Sci1 class this morning and I felt like fainting. Yep, I need to take the final exam tomorrow. Two more points and I would have been exempted. Seeing my straight 0's in quizzes was a BIG heartache. Yes, because I missed all of them due to my tardiness. And I got a grade of 68 in our report because my partner READ hers in front and we have to share the same grade. THIS IS SO UNFAIR! I didn't even rely on my powerpoint. Damn it, I would have been grateful for a 3.0 just don't let me take the final exam coz I'm not sure if I'll come on time. It'll be tomorrow at 7-9am BTW.

And I have another exam at 4-6pm. Yep, tomorrow, too. A LOOOONG break in between. I'd probably just sleep in the library.

And so, next semester, I'm so not going to be late. I have been promising myself that for quite some time now. Next sem will be my last chance ever to prove to myself that I am a good student who makes sure she doesn't come in late.

And damn it, my mind's going blank and I have yet to fix my draft...

Oct 20, '09 9:31 AM
for Miracle's friends and Miracle's family

No comments:

Post a Comment